Chiropractic And Physical Therapy For Those In The Dallas Area Who Participate In Sports Or Other Exercise Activities
Whether you play in a competitive sport or just love a particular form of exercise or physical activity, you know that there is the risk of injury. If you are dealing with pain from an activity-related injury, or if you simply want to take preventative measures to reduce the risk of injury – and risk missing time from your favorite activity, then you are welcome to contact us. Our chiropractic and physical therapy services can help you get back to your sport or activity as quickly as possible.
We serve the Dallas area and nearby towns and neighborhoods such as Lake Highlands, Preston Hollow, University Park, Galleria area, Uptown, Addison, Richardson and more.
Examples Of Sports And Activities For Which We Can Help You
Here are just some of the kinds of sports and exercise activities for which we can help you prevent and/or recover from injuries:
- Baseball and softball
- Boxing including traditional martial arts and mixed martial arts (MMA)
- Cross training
- Disc golf
- Other school team sports like field hockey, cross-country, skeet/rifle shooting, track & field
- Running, including jogging and longer runs (5K, marathon, etc.)
- Soccer (indoor and outdoor)
- Weight training and other exercise at the gym
- Yoga and related activities such as Pilates, Zumba and similar exercising
You are welcome to learn more about our doctors and staff, including the possible use of technology to help your injuries such as Foot Levelers (custom orthotic insoles), spinal decompression, and the ProAdjuster.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Texas Sports Injury Information Resources
Here are some resources of interest on the topic of sports injuries in Texas and nationwide: